Bloom DART: Vape Maintenance Guide
How to Use Your Bloom DART
Congratulations on your new Bloom DART! Using this new vape platform is discreet, effortless, and fun. Follow these simple tips and instructions to keep your Bloom DART working for many puffs to come.
1. Charge your Bloom DART. This process should take no longer than 3-4 hours (max).
2. Once the Bloom DART is fully charged, attach your Bloom Pod using the magnetic connection on the bottom of the Pod.
3. Inhale & enjoy!
When charging, the LED light on your Bloom DART will indicate the following:
1. No flashing - defective outlet or battery. Try using a different cable/outlet to see if the light will illuminate.
2. Flashing 20 times, then shuts off - the Bloom DART device is fully charged and ready to go.
3. Light stays illuminated - the Bloom DART device is charging. Keep the device plugged in until the light shuts off, indicating the device is fully charged.
It is important to properly clean and care for your Bloom DART. Keep your Bloom DART in top shape following these tips:
1. Clean the connections to your Bloom DART and Bloom Pod with an alcohol swab every so often. Allow both units to dry fully before using.
2. Keep your Bloom Pod disconnected from the Bloom DART and in an upright position when not in use. Additionally, keep your Bloom Pod in a cool, dark place, away from any direct sunlight or heat.
3. Perform a dry hit on the Bloom Pod before using. This will clear the airway for smooth, easy hits.
4. Do not overcharge your Bloom DART battery.